Savage Arms 1911 Government 9mm Luger 5in Stainless Steel Pistol – 10+1 Rounds – After more than a century of evolution, John Moses Browning’s venerable single-action semi-auto is still standing strong. The gun that beat the Savage Model 1907 to become the US Military’s M1911 is now being given the Savage treatment. The Savage 1911 is built from stainless steel and has a dual recoil spring and machined sear and disconnector. While the look pays homage to the original, the Savage 1911 is built for hard use. From its nitride coated titanium firing pin, to the target crown on the barrel, this 1911 delivers accuracy and reliability. This is Savage.
- Forged stainless steel frame and slide
- 5in Stainless Steel Barrel machined from billet with 11 degree target crown
- Dual recoil spring system with GI-style guide rod and barrel bushing
- Ejection port is lowered, flared, and cut for live round ejection
- Nitride coated titanium firing pin
- Fully machined, tool steel sear and disconnector and stainless steel hammer.
- Novak Lo-Mount adjustable tritium bar rear sight and tritium Mega Dot Glow Dome Yellow front sight
- Ambidextrous slide lock safety
- VZ G10 Grips
|Sights||Novak Tritium Mega Dot/ Novak, Tritium Bar|